The companies of the Pareto group are characterized by flat, flexible and dynamic organisational structures that offer developing and challenging career opportunities. Our employees are competent, knowledgeable, dedicated and creative, and our efforts are valued highly by an extensive community of investors both in Norway and internationally. At the same time we make an important contribution to the development and expansion of Norwegian business and industry through advising on and financing of new projects and businesses.
The group's companies are responsible for their own recruitment. You can read more about each company here, and at the bottom of this page we have gathered relevant ads for vacant positions.
Do you want to be a part of our team?
Your application should include:
- Application letter (500 words max)
- Curriculum Vitae (including contact information)
- Grade transcripts (high school and university)
- Letters of recommendation and referees (if applicable)
What we look for:
- High ethical standards
- Excellent academic results
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
In addition we seek employees with drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest in the business of the company.
- Stockholm: Pareto Securities söker nya medarbetare
- Pareto Securities Copenhagen: Motivated Sales Executive to join a leading Nordic investment bank
- Copenhagen: Controller / Business Manager in Pareto Business Management
- Pareto Securities Oslo: Pareto Securities søker System- /BI-utvikler
- Pareto Business Management - Head of Fund Accounting
Our employees are compentent, knowledgeable, dedicated and creative, and our efforts are valued highly by an extensive community of investors both in Norway and internationally.